Tuesday, October 24, 2006

unEXPected Surprise



Today was a nice day in that Eagle Materials (EXP) which I bought yesterday jumped a whopping $2.59 on great volume. This could either be the start of a big retrace since the stock has been beaten up so much, or a short squeeze. No matter, i am gonna work this profit for as much as I can.


AKAM was another great bounce on a stock I bought yesterday. I sold a NOV $50 covered call for $2.30, so as long as this baby is between $50 and $52.30 by mid November, I'll be a happy camper.

I'll see if there are any more plays ripe for the picking and let y'all know.

By the way, if you click on the pictures, they'll open up much bigger (and easier to read), then just click on the "back" button of your browser to return to the blog.

Happy Trading!

No comments: