Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog, I hope you find it to be interesting, humorous and somewhat informative. I intend to use this format to take my readers through the day-to-day events of my Day Trading. I will be sharing my investment plays (these are NOT recommendations - trade at your own risk), with insight to what I was thinking when I made the plays.

Be sure to make your own comments on trades you are making, as well as any general comments about the market in general, economic conditions, college football games, etc. I appreciate your feedback!

In the spirit of full disclosure, I am an INVESTools PhD. student, so this is where I received my skills training. I know there are other methods out there, "Teach Me to Trade", etc. and I am not advocating one is better than the other. Other INVESTools traders will understand some of my jargon better than other perhaps, but bear with me.

Happy Trading!

No comments: